2017 Rogue Commute Challenge: May 8-19
2017 Workplace Team Leaderboard*:
- Ashland School District: Total Trips: 216 Total Miles: 1,334
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival: Total Trips: 104 Total Miles: 264
- Rogue Credit Union: Total Trips: 98 Total Miles 443
- Medford Food Co-op: Total Trips: 97 Total Miles: 439
- Southern Oregon University: Total Trips: 82 Total Miles: 423
- City of Medford: Total Trips: 81 Total Miles: 210
- Common Block Brewing: Total Trips: 54 Total Miles: 704
- Ashland Food Co-op: Total Trips: 54 Total Miles: 67
- Walmart: South Medford: Total Trips: 53 Total Miles: 123
- Erickson: Total Trips: 51 Total Miles: 390
- Jackson County (HHS): Total Trips: 45 Total Miles: 100
- Rogue Community College: Total Trips: 28 Total Miles: 173
- Asante: Total Trips: 5 Total Miles: 59
- Rogue Valley Transportation District
*Updated 9:00 am on 5/22/2017. Final Results will be announced on 5/24/2017. Participant have until 5/23/2017 to backlog any trips from May 8-19.
Recognition for organizations and prizes for individuals!
After 2016's successful Rogue Commute Challenge we are looking to add even more teams, more competition, and better prizes! 2016 was Rogue Commute Challenge's inaugural year, with the Ashland School District coming out as the 1st ever Rogue Commute Challenge Champion, collectively logging 199 walking, biking, carpooling, and transit trips in just 1 week! Together all participating teams logged more than 3,500 miles! That's impressive, but we are hoping to make 2017 even better. We hope your team will join us for this fun and competitive challenge.
See what participants have to say about the Challenge!
About the Challenge
Find out everything you need to know about the 2017 Rogue Commute Challenge! How to Join. Why to Join.