2017 Rogue Commute Challenge: May 8-19
2017 Workplace Team Final Standings*:
Great job to all the participants and teams of the 2017 Rogue Commute Challenge! 2017 logged twice as many trips and miles as last year's Challenge.
Collectively participants logged a total of 8,251 miles taken by either walking, biking, carpooling, or riding the bus! That's amazing! The emission savings from these sustainable trips is estimated at 4,775 lbs of CO2.
The winner, and King of Commuters, for the 2017 Rogue Commute Challenge is... The Ashland School District! Logging a total of 281 trips during the challenge! Once again great job! Prize winners will be announced the week of May 30th.
- Ashland School District: Total Trips: 281 Total Miles: 1,862
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival: Total Trips: 127 Total Miles: 378
- Rogue Credit Union: Total Trips: 110 Total Miles 464
- Medford Food Co-op: Total Trips: 97 Total Miles: 439
- Jackson County (HHS): Total Trips: 94 Total Miles: 2,160
- City of Medford: Total Trips: 87 Total Miles: 210
- Southern Oregon University: Total Trips: 82 Total Miles: 423
- Common Block Brewing: Total Trips: 78 Total Miles: 1,052
- Ashland Food Co-op: Total Trips: 70 Total Miles: 79
- Erickson: Total Trips: 63 Total Miles: 812
- Walmart: South Medford: Total Trips: 53 Total Miles: 123
- Rogue Community College: Total Trips: 28 Total Miles: 190
- Asante: Total Trips: 5 Total Miles: 59
- Rogue Valley Transportation District
*Final Results: 5/25/2017. 7:30am.
We will be making a bigger community announcement next week and will also be drawing the prize winners. Prize winners will be contacted via email and first names will also be posted on this website.
See what participants have to say about the Challenge!
About the Challenge
Find out everything you need to know about the 2017 Rogue Commute Challenge! How to Join. Why to Join.